Schlanger Silver provides a full range of corporate and tax services to clients including entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, financing and the formation of private equity funds. The corporate attorneys at SSBP have extensive experience representing clients in major transactions, providing the same level of experience that one expects from a much larger law firm.
The firm’s corporate and tax practice includes:
- Formation of entities including serial limited liability companies, creation of partnerships and limited partnerships, corporations, and limited liability company documents
- Mergers and Acquisitions including the sale of divisions or business entities including auctions of both public and private companies.
- Securities matters, including private placements and representation of shareholders and directors of public companies.
- Financing, including representing borrowers and lenders in both secured and unsecured loans and mezzanine lenders in making subordinated loans.
- Private equity placements involving the formation of private equity funds, and the representation of management groups in transactions with private equity funds.
We have been heavily involved in the use of series limited liability companies which, in effect, contain separate entities to hold individual assets or businesses have members and pursue separate business objectives that are separate and distinct from each other, and the main entity.
Each member of the Corporate and Securities Section of the firm has substantial experience in a wide variety of industries and transaction types. Our seasoned Corporate and Securities attorneys are dedicated to providing a high level of experience to our clients. Schlanger Silver’s attorneys ensure that our clients’ corporate legal and tax needs are carefully evaluated and managed, looking out for your business’ bottom line.